Thursday, December 31, 2009

Introduction


My aim to create this site is to keep here all historical, updated material in the form of text, images, videos regarding my mother land Sindh, where I born, grew, got education, worked, earned respectably, lived satisfactorily, strengthened self and now my foremost duty is to live and work only for Great Sindh, as my identity is Sindh, my history, my culture, my customs are so rich. The civilization of Sindh is as old as 7000 years old.

Now a days my mother land Sindh confronts many challenges. a drastic conspiracy is made to change its historical position. My sweet Sindhi language is planned remove from educational institutes, offices and cities, my great sindhi culture is criticized. Sindhi-phobe Urdu media is trying to demolish its dignity. In such a alarming condition a true sindhi would not bother to remain a side. The demand of time is to protect our mother land Sindh by awaring our selves to the current conditions and offer our possible share for the sake of Sindh.

No comments:

Post a Comment